When you share information with us, for example, by requesting our solar consulting services, we will use some of that information internally and share some of that information with solar providers. We want you to be clear with how we're using that information and who we are sharing it with.
We will not share your phone number or email address with any solar installers whose services you do not explicitly request.
Information we collect
We collect information from our users in order to provide them with services tailored to the user's personal needs. We collect that information in the folllowing ways:
- Information you share with us. This includes, but is not limited to, information sent to us via lead generation tools on external advertising platforms or information sent to us via email as part of our offered services.
Information we collect when you use our services. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of our website. This information may include:
- Device Information. For example, which operating system you're using, what kind of hardware you're using, and other unique device identifiers.
- Log Information. This includes information such as your IP address, the time at which you access our website, device event information, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Cookies and similar technologies. We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect from you and our website to maintain and improve our existing services, and to develop new services. We use this information to provide you with personalized content in association with our services.
HC3 Solar Consulting Services
In the case of our solar consulting services, we share some but not all of your personal information with solar installers. We only share information with our partners if we believe it will have an impact on the accuracy or quality of the quotes we receive from the installer.
Examples of this information includes but is not limited to:
- Your home address (used to calculate sun exposure and other factors)
- Your energy consumption (used to calculate ideal solar panel system size)
- Any anticipated changes to your energy consumption
- Your roof composition and age
- The technical specifications of your electrical breaker box
- Any provided preferences with respect to aesthetics, premium products, or shading concerns
What we share with the solar installer may change over time. Our aim is to ensure that you are provided with the highest quality quotes. We will respect any requests to not share specific information with installers.
We will not share your data with any third parties other than the solar installers we choose without your explicit consent.
We may retain your personal data after our services have concluded for our records and the purpose of developing new services.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- Any HC3 employees, subcontractors, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, or suppliers
- Any company or business party insofar as reasonably necessary to complete our provided services
- To any entities to the extent we are required to do so by law
Disclosing your personal information
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (617) 475-0641
- Mail: 6095 Parkside Avenue, San Diego, CA 92139